As discussed above, the link given to Ansar’s private consulting practice, Ansar Consulting, is no longer active. A google search shows that it exists as an entity in social media: on twitter as @AnsarConsulting, and; on facebook as Ansar Consulting.
A search in companies records shows that Ansar Consulting Ltd was struck off and dissolved on 26th February 2013 and had never submitted documentation since its incorporation on 15 July 2011. Additionally, a previous limited company, also named Ansar Consulting Ltd was incorporated 18 August 2008, and struck off and dissolved 26 March 2010.
This earlier incarnation had also failed to submit the required documentation.
- “Securum Ltd was incorporated on 22 Jul 2008 and is located in London. The company’s status is listed as “Dissolved” and it had 3 directors at the time it closed. It was founded by Mr Jabraan Azlam, Mr Mohammed Ansar, Mr Shahid Zeeb. Securum Ltd does not have any subsidiaries. “
- “Mohammed Ansar is an experienced business professional and senior manager. His work history includes more than a decade as a senior manager for top 5 UK banking institution email@example.com
- Shahid Zeeb has worked in the security industry for over 10 years. As a seasoned professional he has worked in offering consultation and advice on both a personal and corporate level firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jabraan Azlam is an experienced security professional with a specialisation in static site security and management of staff email@example.com”.
Ansar’s description of himself as a senior manager is not borne out by the citation from an employment tribunal, where Ansar represented himself against Lloyds Bank PLC. In that citation, the only senior managers mentioned in that top 5 banking institution were those superior to Ansar himself.
Securum Ltd was struck off and dissolved on 2 March 2010 after it failed to file the required documents.
Ansar’s co-director Shahid Zeeb had, for two days in March 2008, been a co-director of Hanson Leisure Ltd, a retailer of “alcoholic & other beverages”.
- “Shahid Zeeb has worked in the security industry for over 10 years. As a seasoned professional he has worked in offering consultation and advice on both a personal and corporate level”.
- “Jabraan Azlam is an experienced security professional with a specialisation in static site security and management of staff”.
Following a search of the British Births register, it has now been confirmed that they are maternal half-brothers.
Jabraan Azlam (born Jobraan Azlam, 1986 Watford) was one of the six Khan Line drug gang members arrested on 6 June 2011.
- “[…] Jabraan Azlam, who pleaded guilty to the conspiracy on re-arraignment […] was sentenced to four years’ imprisonment.”
- “Jabraan Azlam was dealt with as a runner, pure and simple, without the element of additional trust which was identified in Kazim’s case. Moreover, he was entitled to significantly greater credit for his guilty plea.”